[X4U] Frustrating built-in Fax autofill bug

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Tue Jul 19 17:28:37 PDT 2005

Actually, it's strange. Lets say I'm typing 1-888-555-1234.   I'll
type "1-" then when I get to "1-8" it fills in the person's name like
John Smith so "1-John Smith <555-1234>".  But if I keep typing, it
will change to "1-J88-555-1234".  I have to go back manually to
change the J to a "1".  Weird.

Michael