[X4U] Safari and Mail

John T. Moran jtmo3 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 19 19:41:17 PDT 2005

Has anyone else noticed or had problems with these programs since
10.4.2?

With Safari, since installing the update, every so often I'll log in
to my profile on os x and after opening Safari it will give me the
page saying I am not connected try again. If I hit refresh, it will
work fine from then on. It only seems to do this after using it right
after initial login. Only started this after the 10.4.2 update.

With Mail, it is having all kinds of troubles checking mail after I
initially open it again, after I first log-on in os x...often going
offline, only to return at the first scheduled mail check or if I hit
the check mail button. Again, only started this after 10.4.2.

John