[X4U] re: World Leak

Vicki Allwardt vallwardt at mac.com
Wed Jul 20 22:28:13 PDT 2005

Thank you Samantha and Eddie, it's fixed and I feel better!--Vicki

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:46:42 -0400
From: Samantha Cornell <samantha at netresults.biz>

I experienced this sometime ago - but have only come across it once.
   A quick google turned up this page:

http://appletalk.rhapsody.com.hk:443/appletalk/viewtopic.php?
t=9873&view=next&sid=bebfcdbaacfa8a2685f84dc18c2228f2

  From what it says here, I wouldn't worry about it, but would perhaps
follow the advice if it were to happen enough to be annoying.
Good luck!
Samantha
In Safari's Debug menu, there is an option to "Always Check for World
Leaks"
I imagine you have this enabled.

Eddie Hargreaves