[X4U] Printing PDFs without crop-marks...

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Thu Jul 21 05:59:06 PDT 2005

I've just purchased a CD-ROM containing a selection of back-issues of a
small magazine, which are supplied in PDF format. The PDFs have a
crop-mark on each side and a timestamp as a header, presumably just as
they were sent to the printers.

I haven't tried printing these articles yet, but I'm assuming Preview
will include the crop marks and header in it's output. Is this the
case, and if so how do I avoid it? I suppose I could manually crop each
article, but I was hoping there would be a way to do this
automatically.

I have Adobe Acrobat Professional, but am not terribly familiar with it
(it was included as part of the Creative Suite, which I bought for
Illustrator & the other tools) - perhaps this might do what I require?

I intend to print in colour on a Canon Pixima IP3000, for what it's
worth.

Stroller.