[X4U] Printing PDFs without crop-marks...

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jul 21 06:05:08 PDT 2005

On Jul 21, 2005, at 2:59 PM, Stroller wrote:

> I haven't tried printing these articles yet, but I'm assuming
> Preview will include the crop marks and header in it's output. Is
> this the case, and if so how do I avoid it? I suppose I could
> manually crop each article, but I was hoping there would be a way
> to do this automatically.
>
> I have Adobe Acrobat Professional, but am not terribly familiar
> with it (it was included as part of the Creative Suite, which I
> bought for Illustrator & the other tools) - perhaps this might do
> what I require?

You can crop the PDFs either with Preview or Acrobat - but I think
Acrobat works a lot better cropping multiple pages. Or, you can zoom
in the Page Setup dialog so the page is zoomed enough to get rid of
them.

Kirk
           Author of: The Mac OS X Command Line: Unix Under the Hood
                      http://www.mcelhearn.com/unix.html
        Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France