[X4U] I've lost contact with my mail! Import, export, prefs and so much more I should be shot

Milton van der Veen miltonlist at hurontel.on.ca
Sat Jul 23 08:34:33 PDT 2005

Hi  Paula,

You might want to check if you can find "Migration Assistant" in your
Utilities folder. With that application you can move your old User
folder and certain applications over to the new Tiger account and it
will include all the settings from before.

Mail also has an "Import Mailboxes" menu item that might be of help
to you too.

Hope this helps. Cheers -- nice to see you here again,

Milton