[X4U] (no subject)

Crazy Miz B of the Crazed Cowboys paula at crazedcowboys.com
Sun Jul 24 04:11:07 PDT 2005

Good Lolly, Miz Polly!

Don't know how or why-----but I can log in and access my email, my
calendar,, my widgets, Dashboad is still the one I'm working on-----
but my extremely important Desktop stuff----has gone away....None of
my daily work is accessible! As has my IITunes files. NO MUSIC.

A fate worse than death!

What on earth have I done?

There appear to be TWO sets of users...not sure how that came about.
And I can't tell which is the real one.

I'm friggin baffled. I was setting up an additional email
account...and I'd been so busy installing stuff, etc.----many of
which needed a restart----so I did so.

When I came back ---nada on the desktop....and nada in iTunes....And
more....other minor stuff. Gonezo.

I'm exhausted. Need to sleep.

OH---we had an extremely difficult install----so if you need details
on that----I'll send. Just let me know. Had to do it through the
local Apple Store.

HELP, and THANKS, Hoping somebody can help out this sad, sad case of
techno-flu I've developed over setting up Tiger.

And I DID RTFM, and it didn't help in any way. I followed
instructions perfectly.

Please tell me this computer and data can be saved!

Paula
aka Miz B
Damn those Cowboys...
They haven't  written any "country" in years...
Let's face it--they live for rock'n'roll.
Well....so do I. The ugly truth revealed: We;re all just REALLY OLD
hippies!
http://crazedcowboys..com