[X4U] Is Thunderbird OK?

Germain M. affaires at vif.com
Sun Jul 24 12:09:11 PDT 2005

Hello members of the list,

I couldn't resist downloading Thunderbird. First, it looks and works
OK aside from little graphic quirks (pref panes that don't show 100%
of the button, edge of the pane, etc.) but I'm wondering if it's
worth swiching from Mail to Tunderbird. Am I wrong? It's feel and
touch makes me think of the mail and news app in Netscape 6 or 7 in
the time I was using System 9. Is Entourage the only mail app that
allows to manage Hotmail accounts? I thought Thunderbird could do
this. Are there users of Thunderbird on the list?

Thanks a million times

Germain
iMac G5/1.8 mhz/512 ram
Tiger 10.4.1 french