[X4U] Mail => Status

Berndt Farwer farwer at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Wed Jun 1 05:01:15 PDT 2005

... no status bar in Tiger, BUT if you open the Inbox folder in the
mailbox pane to show your accounts, you will see an indication of
activity next to the account name. This does not display a percentage
like the status, but for me this is sufficient to see that something
is happening. Still I would like to see the status bar re-introduced
in Mail 2.

Berndt