[X4U] Video (MPEG2) Help, PLEASE -

Jeffrey Stormshak jsstormshak at comcast.net
Sat Jun 4 10:03:50 PDT 2005

Nick -
The First attempt was using Export from EyeTV using iMovie option.
Used iMovie to remove some of the commercials and then click "Create
iDVD Project" and burned the DVD from there.  I don't have Toast
software so I'm not sure if there is a better encoder (if that is
even applicable), I'm not sure.

I've used Video files from importing from a Sony HandyCam - imported
it into iMovie and the output is really nice, no issues with it being
played on the same equipment.  Same with importing them into DVD
Studio as well.    I guess I really need to determine a better import
process with using the DV format so that the video isn't so skid-ish.

I'll try the direct iDVD option and will let you know.  I have an
archive being created at 12:30CST and will use that as the test.

Any other thoughts, Nick? or anyone else?  I hope I'm not doomed with
all these files being only used on my Mac.