[X4U] Apple's move to Intel chips

Johns Maillist mymaillist at mac.com
Mon Jun 6 15:10:54 PDT 2005

I believe they have said, Mac OS will NOT be allowed to run on Non-
Apple hardware, but other operating systems will not be restricted
frm running on Mac hardware.
I see this (in my blurred on way) as saying Apple is an OS company,
but if other OS's will run on Apple hardware, they are also a
hardware company!
JMHO