[X4U] Apple's move to Intel chips... It's all about DRM

Johns Maillist mymaillist at mac.com
Mon Jun 6 17:05:53 PDT 2005

Yep, I would. In fact, I may even buy one myself (I am hoping some
prices come down).
Call me silly, but the Mac as we love it today is not going to die
and go away overnight.
There are a lot of developers already well invested in their
projects, and companies have a lot of software already in the tubes.
Just as the transition from OS9 to OSX, then the systems stopped
booting into Classic.
the world did not stop.
In fact, most adapted to it, and now embrace the X line.