[X4U] Couple questions on Apples move to Intel

Michael Gmail mgrant at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 11:36:09 PDT 2005

On Jun 7, 2005, at 1:19 PM, Zane H. Healy wrote:

> While this is good in theory, you'd have techies putting together
> cheap
> beige boxes for idiots that wouldn't otherwise be able to do it.
> Then when
> the box has problems, Apple would get the blame.

I don't think Apple would get the blame if they've clearly and
explicitly said that the software is only designed to run on their
own boxen. But anyway, let's wait and see when we have something more
concrete to talk about.

Michael

--
<http://globalocal.blogspot.com/>

"Lobotomies for everyone! Me first please."
- Apesnake