[X4U] Apple's move to Intel chips

Robert Tillyard rob2 at atvetsystems.com
Wed Jun 8 17:22:13 PDT 2005

Universal Binaries don't have to be limited to PPC/Intel, Apple could
add in a many architectures as it sees fit, so who knows maybe
Power5, AMD64 or SPARC in the future. My PPC/Intel "Fat" binary is
880KB, the same thing for Win95->XP is 5MB so there's room for a few
more.

Maybe Apple have other platforms running in their "Just in case dept.".

Regards, Rob.