[X4U] Question regarding Preview

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Wed Jun 15 06:32:57 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I like to use Preview to quickly view groups of photos. Sometimes for
myself, at other times it to show customers. I use it to narrow down
which ones I need to open in Photoshop. My question is, is there a way,
when you have multiple images open, (single window with thumbnails
appearing in the drawer)  to close just one image without closing the
entire window? I'd like to be able to close certain photos as my
customer picks and chooses which ones he wants and doesn't want. Is
this possible?

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com