[X4U] Re: Wireless "theft"

Ted Burton egburton at cableone.net
Thu Jun 16 07:48:49 PDT 2005

At 11:09 PM -0700 on 6/15/05, Robert Ameeti spoke about Re: [X4U] Re:
Wireless "theft" thusly:

>You do something illegal, you go to jail. Doing illegal activities
>should always entitle someone to jail.

Getting there from here is not necessarily easy.  Ask America's most
famous pedophile. When once I was a prosecutor, it rapidly developed
that I was the only one within two hundred miles who understood
TCP/IP, let alone how to prove who misused access how. My services
were rented by another jurisdiction once.  Now that I'm retired from
all that, I bet there's not more than one or two in the state who
understand any of that stuff. Now let's talk about the cops.
--

I am a Christian Democrat.
Jesus Christ was a Jew, and a Liberal.