[X4U] new powerbook

Steve Self steveself at mac.com
Sat Jun 18 13:30:39 PDT 2005

I agree with what is being suggested so far, but I emphasize:

Minimum RAM is ~700MB, 1GB is even better.
Always get Apple Care.
Always get APEx and BT installed at the beginning. Easier.

Then for travel get one of those hi-tech micro fiber thin pads to go
between the keys and the screen.
Second power adapter will become useful.
I love my Waterfield slip-case that I then can put in a valise or
backpack.
I take a wireless mouse BT when I travel
I take a Airport Express when I travel to share the hotel DSL across
the room - I hate being tied to their idea of a workspace.