[X4U] Excel and fonts

Robert Ashton rashton at telus.net
Mon Jun 20 05:50:57 PDT 2005

Since the last upgrade to 10.4.1 I have had a lot of problems with
Office 2004 and fonts. I soon as I go to load excel I get this font
is corrupted. It ends up being a long list of fonts. I tried
reinstalling excel but this doesn't fix the problem. In the end I
reinstalling 10.4 and doing the updates. Is anyone know of a easier
way to fix this without doing a complete 10.4 reinstall. I also ran
font book and it informed me that there was one font that could give
me problems and I deleted it. But that didn't help.   TIA  Bob