[X4U] iTunes for Windows ME

Gail Grainger ggrainger at deweybrowse.org
Mon Jun 20 21:29:06 PDT 2005

Hi,
   I bought my 9 year old music loving nephew a gift certificate at the
iTunes Music store for his
birthday today. I was very surprised when his Dad called and said there is
no version of iTunes for ME, and they have to have it to download his
music. Is there any work around for this? I must confess that I feel taken
on this one, because of all the press that it was for windows too. I am the
one always preaching Macs, my sister had an unhappy experience with Macs
while working for PBS, and now this.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Gail
--
Gail Shea Grainger
Librarian, Chesterfield School, Chesterfield, NH
http://www.deweybrowse.org ggrainger at deweybrowse.org