[X4U] Screen dimming on iMac G5

Matt Gregory vdub.grego at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 12:42:02 PDT 2005

I don't know about the iMac, but my PowerBook has an option to dynamically
set the screen brightness based on the ambient light. Not sure if it's there
on the iMac, but it's another thing that can mess with the brightness. And I
imagine it wouldn't kick in until after the grey apple logo screen. So maybe
something to check.

HTH,
matt.