[X4U] Problem with iMac

Samantha Cornell samantha at netresults.biz
Tue Jun 21 13:50:28 PDT 2005

I'm not sure what the terms of the promised upgrade were, but I used
software up-to-date on the two iBooks that we purchased last month.
Tiger arrived about a week later.  This is the second time that I
have used software-up-to-date, and in both cases I had to pay,
although I think it was less this time around ($9.95)

http://www.apple.com/macosx/uptodate/

Hope this helps.

Samantha