[X4U] Website as desktop

silvo conticello silvoc at tiscali.it
Wed Jun 22 13:10:59 PDT 2005

On 22 Jun 2005, at 21:00, Fred Terry wrote:

> There is a product called GeekTool that does it. Very stable under
> Panther
> on my hacked Cube, but a bit flakey under Tiger on the TiBook. You can
> find
> it here

I am actually using GeekTool (though never to display webpages), and I
am very happy with it. It is a bit unstable (I noticed it gets unstable
if it is showing any console log after the crash of  some specific
programs). I've solved the unstability showing the console logs only
when I need.

silvo

Silvo Conticello
Albook 17" 1.5GHz/1.5Gb RAM/80Gb HD/OS10.3.9
iMac 1GHz/500Mb Ram/80Gb HD/OS10.3.9/17" display
Cambridge UK