[X4U] Re: Wireless "theft"

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Thu Jun 23 05:46:50 PDT 2005

Hate to reply to my own post, but I found the link on MacUpdate:

Airport Management Tools:
http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/14758

On Jun 23, 2005, at 8:42 AM, Peter Krug wrote:

> I thought the new Airport Client monitor did this, but I can seem
> to find a link on Apple's Website for it.  Am I dreaming?  I
> thought I remember using this tool a while back, but then I wiped
> my HD for the Tiger install and I guess I forgot to copy it over.
> Maybe it was all a dream?  Maybe it requires a developer account
> and I just broke some sort of NDA?

"I felt something, a disturbance in the network, as if a million Mac
zealots cried out in horror and were suddenly silenced."

-- One Slashdot reader comments on Apple's switch to Intel.

Peter Krug
pkrug at mac.com