[X4U] Re: Wireless "theft"

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Thu Jun 23 05:50:39 PDT 2005

One more time, You want to use the Airport Management Utility, not
the Client Monitor (both come with the aforementioned Airport
Management Tools).

Peter

On Jun 23, 2005, at 8:46 AM, Peter Krug wrote:

> Hate to reply to my own post, but I found the link on MacUpdate:
>
> Airport Management Tools:
> http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/14758
>

> On Jun 23, 2005, at 8:42 AM, Peter Krug wrote:
>

>> I thought the new Airport Client monitor did this, but I can seem
>> to find a link on Apple's Website for it.  Am I dreaming?  I
>> thought I remember using this tool a while back, but then I wiped
>> my HD for the Tiger install and I guess I forgot to copy it over.
>> Maybe it was all a dream?  Maybe it requires a developer account
>> and I just broke some sort of NDA?

"I felt something, a disturbance in the network, as if a million Mac
zealots cried out in horror and were suddenly silenced."

-- One Slashdot reader comments on Apple's switch to Intel.

Peter Krug
pkrug at mac.com