[X4U] Error Message

Robert Benwell rbenwell at rogers.com
Thu Jun 23 18:40:13 PDT 2005

thanks for the reply, John.

I don't have a .Mac membership so don't have .Backup, although I tried
the 60 day trial some time ago. Maybe there's something left over from
that. I can't remember specifically what I was doing when the error
happened, but it may have been that I was just checking mail. I also
ran the P2P program "Acquisition". Don't know if that would do it or
not.

I don't know if this is related or not, but three or four times a day,
I get a loud beep from the computer. I thought it was signalling that I
had mail, but it isn't that because I turned the new mail sound off.

I have a Mac Mini 512 Megs Ram, etc., just the usual configuration. I'm
running OS 10.3.9.