[X4U] Newb Question

Hector Luna polonius19 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 11:43:13 PDT 2005

I'm not so much of a newb in regards to the Mac. But my recent upgrade
to Tiger was the first time I'd used the Archive and Install option.
It's been about a month now and everything is humming along just fine.
I was going to delete the Previous System folder, but I thought I'd
check in with the list's collective wisdom before I did.

--
"It's gettin' so a businessman can't expect no return from a fixed
fight. Now if you can't trust a fix, what can you trust? For a good