[X4U] Newb Question

lj Palmer darwin at ljsworld.com
Tue Jun 28 14:25:57 PDT 2005

If it has been a month then your probably OK. If you've missed
anything it will probably be one of those small apps that you don't
use very often.  But most of those you can as easy re-install them
from versiontracker or some other website.  I might just spend a day
starting up each of my applications one more time before I delete.
..lj