[X4U] chatfinder.com alternatives

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Mon Jun 27 06:07:46 PDT 2005

How is the quality nowadays?  I was disappointed by it and stunned by
iChat the first time I used it.  But the point of the topic was
finding a place that you could find others with cameras to chat to.
The fact that it was oriented to iChat was a secondary consideration.

Plus the original post was like in July 2004.  How did THAT thread
get restarted? :-)

Michael