[X4U] consolidating iTunes library

Kevin Lee Allen klad at klad.com
Wed Mar 2 17:12:16 PST 2005

I may have asked this here before and if so, I apologize, I can't seem=20=

to find the info in the archives.

My wife and I ripped our CD collection into itunes, storing different=20
parts on different systems and drives. I recently upgraded on system=20
and was readily able to consolidate. Now I am trying to consolidate two=20=

of the original libraries onto her system One is on her drive, the=20
remainder actually on two systems. Either of the latter two is a=20
complete set.

When I consolidate, I see a small grey circle with an exclamation point=20=

icon in the left column of iTunes for songs on another drive. I can=20
individually locate these and copy, but I hope there is a way to do a=20
mass import.

TIA for any help and apologies for the bandwidth if this has been=20
covered.

-----
Kevin Lee Allen
Production Designer