[X4U] wireless video with airport express - success

FC Farwell frankfarwell at mac.com
Fri Mar 4 05:00:17 PST 2005

Success!
i posted a while back that I wanted to know if I could send wireless
video over an airport express. Well I used a Toshiba network camera
IK-WB01A (which) as 802.11b support built in, but I wanted the "g" for
more bandwidth. Anyway I was able to do this by resetting the range of
IP addresses in the Airport Express to the same range as the Toshiba
network cam. Thought this might interest a few of you. it works very
well.

FC Farwell