[X4U] Another Adobe Annoyance...

PoolMouse poolmouse_nyc at mac.com
Fri Mar 4 22:15:43 PST 2005

self-healing will put them back. lock the /Applications/Microsoft\
Office\ 2004/Office/Startup/ folder:

sudo chown root:wheel /Applications/Microsoft\ Office\ 2004/Office/Startup/

then

sudo chmod 700 /Applications/Microsoft\ Office\ 2004/Office/Startup/

...never have to worry about it again.

don

don montalvo, nyc