[X4U] Mail.app Mailbox Messages Message?

David R.Boag spikedds at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 6 19:36:43 PST 2005

I am getting the following message ever since I put my emails into a
certain folder: The message from [sender] concerning "[subject]" has
not been downloaded from the server. You need to take this account
online in order to download it.

I have already DL'ed these messages, and there are literally thousands
of them. There's got to be a simple solution.

Do I just rebuild the mailbox? Any further suggestions? The message
list still tells me how many attachments there are and everything.

Thanks.