[X4U] upstream bandwidth

FC Farwell frankfarwell at mac.com
Thu Mar 10 05:15:12 PST 2005

Somewhere in cyberspace on Mar 10, 2005, at 3:44 AM, Brian Medley
<bpm-lists-x4u at 4321.tv> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 08:49:51PM -0600, FC Farwell wrote:
>
>> How can I check my upstream bandwidth while a video broadcast
>> is taking place?
>
> I believe Applications -> Utilities -> Activity Monitor will do
> it.

Brian,
Thanks for your reply,  another user suggested this to me and Im glad
to learn of activity monitor and did try it The problem is this video
feed is directly to my router and bypasses the computer , so it is not
shown. Also broadandreports.com was suggested but I haven't figured it
out if it can tell me or not.

FC Farwell