[X4U] XP -> OSX Network question

Preston Kutzner grdnwsl at mrichi.com
Thu Mar 10 10:06:31 PST 2005

I haven't found an easy way to do this through OS X itself, but there is
a nice little utility you can pick up from MacUpdate called SharePoints.
  I've been using it regularly to share non-user folders.  It works well
enough.  Basically it just edits the system's Samba config file to add
the shares to it.  Which, by all means, you're welcome to edit yourself
too... ;)