[X4U] Publisher files on Mac

Samantha Cornell samantha at netresults.biz
Fri Mar 11 05:32:53 PST 2005

Thanks to everyone for the input...especially to James for saying that
I should charge triple.  I had already prepared my self to recreate the
document...but I was stuck on the actual viewing of the document, and
pulling out the logos and pics.  I'm going to run down to Kinkos and
pray that they can open it, so I can at least get a printed copy.
Somehow I failed to consider that option.

Thanks again...at least I know it's not just me.  Darn Microsoft.

On a side note, has anyone ever seen a website done in Publisher.  It's
a nightmare.  I"m all for giving people tools to do their own web
design, but I wish that they were at least quality tools.

Samantha