[X4U] Publisher files on Mac

Jon Marett jmarett at mac.com
Fri Mar 11 09:52:11 PST 2005

I seem to recall someone recently installing and using Publisher
successfully on 'Guest PC', the cheaper alternative to VPC. Having both
VPC 6 and Guest PC i would give the performance and features advantage
to VPC, but for the money would be happy with Guest PC (I have MS
Office 2000/Windows 2000 Pro installed on both but no Publisher). It is
not compatible with Tiger yet, but was told an update would be out this
week addressing that issue.

jon