[X4U] Ethernet hub recommendations?

Ted Burton egburton at cableone.net
Sun Mar 13 17:21:26 PST 2005

At 5:01 PM -0800 on 3/13/05, Randy B.Singer spoke about Re: [X4U]
Ethernet hub recommendations? thusly:

>Netgear 4-Port Cable/DSL Router with 10/100 Mbps Switch
>Model RP61

I second the motion.  I have one of those and it has served me well
for several years now. Readily managed with Safari or any number of
other web  apps.
--

We live during a time when ... the major challenge facing both
individuals and organizations ... is "how to fashion long-term