[X4U] cause of kernel panics?

J Flenner varney at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 15 06:34:05 PST 2005

the technician just called me and says he can't get kernel panics.
that removing the non-Apple RAM would tell him nothing, since
he can't get them.

he said that surfing the Internet via Netscape 7.2 (while listening to
Realplayer) is not something they would do if it's hardware-caused.
But he's going to do that, to see if he can replicate it.

Anything I should suggest? What do I do if he can't replicate it?
What could that possibly mean? I was unable to get ANYWHERE using it!

Thanks for all your help,
Jackie Flenner
varney at mindspring.com