[X4U] cause of kernel panics?

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Wed Mar 16 09:00:30 PST 2005

I'll give that a try. What my problem is, is that I'm a photographer and
I've got over 7000 photos in iPhoto and it's eating up my hard drive like
there's no tomorrow and I'm taking more pictures than ever. I've got a Linux
box with a 200GB hard drive that I've networked to my laptop which I move
stuff to regularly but most of my space is used up by the iPhoto library. Is
there a way to move the library to the Linux machine and still be able to
use iPhoto? Otherwise I'm just going to run into low space issues over and
over and over.