[X4U] MacMice

Jeffrey Stormshak jsstormshak at comcast.net
Thu Mar 17 14:15:49 PST 2005

I've ordered one (wireless) and one (USB) used it for (1) day and
shipped them back.

Its control is terrible - it would constantly move the cursor location
by itself.  In other words, if you need "real" control of your mouse,
stick to some another vendor's USB mouse.  I do a ton of image
manipulation, web design and video edits and I can tell you it was
extremely difficult to perform simple pixel edits with either of the BT
Mouse.

I'm using a (BestBuy) $19.00 Logitech USB Two button/scroll mouse and
love its perfect use EVERYDAY!
Hope that helps!
J.