[X4U] MacMice

Steve Self steveself at mac.com
Thu Mar 17 15:35:47 PST 2005

I do a lot of image editing and video work and I use, gasp, the Apple
wireless mouse. As long as the battery is not weak it is flawless.

Those who need multi-button-scroll-wheel-nipple-touch-thumb-switch-etc.
can now chime in with groans about single button mice...

Of course I have cut back to one half-caff-double latte a morning. So I
may not be moving quiteasfastastheyare.

Steve