[X4U] weather for web site

Kansas Territory kansast at mac.com
Sun Mar 20 07:10:31 PST 2005

On Mar 20, 2005, at 7:58 AM, FC Farwell wrote:

> Is there a setup that will run wired or wirelessly that you can upload
> ones current weather info to ones web site. Temp. wind speed and so
> forth?

Not sure I understand the question ?      I'm thinking that you want to
grab some weather information from somewhere ?  like the Nation Weather
Service ?
and have it inserted into your web page ?

I believe places like weather.com  offer such a service.. requiring a
subscription of some kind.  They supply you with some code to enter
into you html that will grab what specific weather information you want
to display.

Or the alternative could be to write some kind of script .. PHP maybe ?
   that could be used to "Grab/Steal"  what info you want from some
website, and insert into your HTML.

Kansst