[X4U] weather for web site

Joe Sporleder joe at wacondatrader.com
Sun Mar 20 07:16:52 PST 2005

Davis Instruments has a product called WeatherLink that works with
their weather systems. It is a software/hardware combination. They have
a version that works with MacOS X and USB Macs.  I just ordered an
updated weather system from them for our local radio station that I
hope to install within the next couple of weeks.  The WeatherLink
software lets one analyze the weather data on the Mac, plus it allows
you to upload data to a website to create weather crawlers, etc.

Joe

http://www.davisnet.com/weather/products/software.asp