[X4U] Re: Address Book version 4.2.6 Replacement

Scott Phillips scott at thebluecrab.com
Sun Mar 20 13:50:19 PST 2005

> I've been using Now Contact, it does all the routine address book stuff
> and the decider for me was - it also does bar codes for USPS.  I
> switched to it from the OS 9 version when I changed to 10.2.

Does Now Contact allow you to save multiple  "Address Books"?

I have several long mailing/organizational lists which I like to keep
in separate files. Those lists then have separate categories of
contacts so I can generate different mailings.  I fear putting them all
in the OS X Address Book would be too confusing to manage.

Classic will remain a necessity until I can replace Address Book.

Scott