[X4U] Re:Address Book version 4.2.6 Replacement

Wilson Ng wilsonng_gum at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 02:31:28 PST 2005

I also use Now Contact but I am very impressed with OD4Contact. The motto
says "Apple Address Book on Steroids".

It uses the industry standard vcard format that is in Microsoft Entourage
and Apple's Address Book.

I'm looking forward to an OD4Contact that can replace both Address Book and
iCal. It's slowly progressing with the iCal features but it certainly is
beefy in the address book features.

> Subject: [X4U] Address Book version 4.2.6 Replacement
> To: x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
>
> I've been using Now Contact, it does all the routine address book stuff
> and the decider for me was - it also does bar codes for USPS.  I
> switched to it from the OS 9 version when I changed to 10.2.

:-)  Wilson - Guam, U.S.A.

- - - P L E A S E   C U T   A L O N G   D O T T E D   L I N E - - -
You can bend my ear
We can talk all day
Just make sure I'm around
When you've finally got something to say.  -- TOAD THE WET SPROCKET