[X4U] Adobe Apps crashing..

Peter Sealy pandcsealy at internode.on.net
Mon Mar 21 13:40:37 PST 2005

On 22/03/2005, at 5:07 AM, Tim Kinsella wrote:

> Anyone have any idea why all my Adobe apps (Mostly CS, but even PS7)
> are crashing on launch?
> Everything else works fine, Quark, Suitcase, Mail, browsers, etc.
> etc... But no Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign

This is one out of left field but it may be worth considering. Have you
by any chance recently removed all those foreign languages which you
are not likely to use? By using Delocalizer or Monolingual? I read
somewhere that some apps, I think the Adobe family was mentioned, won't
run properly if the foreign languages are removed from them.

HTH

Peter Sealy
Thurgoona AUSTRALIA