[X4U] Tiger

Joe Sporleder joe at wacondatrader.com
Tue Mar 22 14:55:19 PST 2005

How long traditionally has it taken Apple for a new OS release to
become part of a new Macintosh bundle? I'm thinking about adding a Mac
mini at home (already have an older iBook). I'm willing to wait until
it starts shipping with Tiger. That way, I can test all of my
production applications for our small newspaper publishing company and
do so in an "isolated" environment. Then that way, I'll know what
programs I'll need to buy upgrades before taking my network's G4 & G5
workstations to Tiger.

Joe