[X4U] RSS reader question

Kansas Territory kansast at mac.com
Wed Mar 23 11:17:46 PST 2005

This is probably a bit off topic.
I'm just now becoming familiar with RSS feeds and and RSS clients..

I've installed the SlashDock rss client.
and I have a website I've set up an RSS feed for.

Now with SlashDock.. all it does is display a Title for each entry and
if I select it, it takes me to the website and the page for specific
story I selected.

Are there more "full featured"  RSS clients.. that may for example not
only display the title and a link to a story.. but actually display the
story as well ?
My rss feed file does include a <description> which has the full text
of the story.

Also if there are more full featured RSS clients..  do they have the
ability to maybe show a picture ? if one is included in the feed   ?

Kansas