[X4U] RSS reader question

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Thu Mar 24 06:32:14 PST 2005

I don't think much of any of these RSS news readers and I don't see much
value in any of them, Net News Reader just takes you to a website and you
read the story through your browser anyway. I think it works best through
your regular web browser. I use Firefox subscribe to whatever feeds I want,
set the bookmark in the personal toolbar and check it whenever I want that
way. The use of so called "readers" seems totally redundant and a waste of
time.

I suppose YMMV but that my2scents

Richard