[X4U] Re: Opera question [was: RSS reader question]

Peter Saint James peterstj at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 24 10:57:00 PST 2005

On 23 Mar2005, at 3:09 PM, Timothy J. Luoma wrote:

>  I use the RSS feeder in Opera which shows the text (full
> or partial depending on the feed).

	Your answer leads to another question.

	What is your--or others'--experience with the latest version of Opera?
  It gives me lots of trouble.

	It quits several times a day.

	Also it will quite often not perform actions it is supposed to.  For
example, there are several sites which won't take a password from
Opera.  I have to switch to Safari for those sites.  Ebay is one.  I
can look at items there but can't place a bid.

	Certain commands don't work as they should.

	I have tried deleting and reinstalling but see no improvement.

										Peter